Joined in 2009
Specialises in Emerging Markets, covering Hedge Funds/ Private Equity firms and Asset Managers. She also covers sell-side clients ranging from origination, structuring, local markets sales to CEEMEA (Corporates and Financial Institutions) and EM products to EM Investors, Fixed Income Trading (Credit, Rates and FX).
Julie started her career as a Researcher with a major banking recruiter in 2003, and over the years has had exposure to a range of products across Debt Capital Markets.
- Senior Sub Sahara Africa originators / sales (2012)/(2014) – Russian Bank
- MD Head of EM Sales to HF / RM US Investment Bank (2012)
- Head of CEEMEA FICC Sales Public and Private (2012) – European Bank
- Head of CEEMEA Sales Public and Private, US Investment bank (2011)
- Global Head of CVA , Moscow Russian Investment Bank ( 2012)
- Head of Turkey FICC Trading, Istanbul, US Investment bank (2011)
- Head of LATAM & CEEMEA Credit Trading, European Bank (2011)
- Local market PM , Victoria based AR fund (2015)
- Senior Corporate Credit Analyst (US Credit HF)
- 2 Seniors EM Macro PM, Mayfair HF( 2012/2015)