Key Investment Banking Moves – JP Morgan
JP Morgan has reshuffled its senior investment banking team in Asia Pacific:
- Daniel Darahem has been promoted to Head of ECM for Asia Pacific. He will continue to run the Strategic Investors Group and Equity Private Placement.
- Nick Johnson, who previously ran ECM has moved into a coverage role within the global investment bank, responsible for Hong Kong, Korea, Southeast Asia, and Taiwan.
- Kerwin Clayton and Rohit Chatterji have been promoted to Co-Heads of M&A for Asia Pacific.
- Mac El-Omari has been appointed Vice Chairman of Global Investment Banking for Asia Pacific.
- Brian Gu has been appointed Chairman of Asia Pacific Investment Banking.