Laura holds a MA in International Management and a BA in Economics & Languages from Paris West University and Málaga University, Spain. She is a French national and is fluent in Spanish and English.
Luke holds a BSc in Geography from Newcastle University.
EQUITY CAPITAL MARKETS AND EQUITY RESEARCH
Joanna holds a BSc in Environmental Science from the University of Manchester.
Iona holds a BA in Sociology and Spanish.
Oliver holds an MChem in Chemistry with Industrial Placement from the University of St Andrews.
Joined in 2012
James started his executive search career in 2000, since when he has specialised in senior level appointments in the pan-European real estate investment and financing market on behalf of leading private equity firms, fund managers, family offices, investment & corporate banks, accounting houses, and property companies. He is particularly focused on professionals in six general areas: acquisitions, asset management, corporate finance, structured finance, capital raising and NPL special servicing.
He has built a reputation for delivering first class candidates with an extremely high completion rate. Through his extensive network and thoughtful approach, he is very proactive and solutions driven in helping clients meet strategic objectives.
- MD & Head of European Real Estate – US Private Equity Firm
- MD & Head of European Servicing – US Private Equity Firm
- MD, Equity – European Private Investment Company
- Head of Asset Management – US Private Equity Firm
- Head of Continental European Real Estate Investments – Canadian Pension Fund
- Director, Real Estate Finance – US Investment Bank
- Fund Manager, UK Core – Canadian Asset Management Company
- MD – UK Property Company
- ExCo Director, Specialist Platforms – UK Development Company